Academic Translation Services
Do you need to submit your school or college diploma for work, an immigration visa, or to a university abroad? Are you sending your diploma and transcripts in Spanish to be assessed by a credential evaluation service? As professional translators accredited by the American Translators Association, our academic translation services will assist you in this next big step! Our English-Spanish Certified Translation will reflect every detail contained in your original diploma or transcript.
Academic documents we translate:
- Academic Transcripts
- School reports
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official School Documents
- Financial Aid Forms
- Immunization Records
- Academic Transcripts: An academic transcript states your name, the institution you studied at, and a list of all courses taken, all grades received, and degrees conferred. It should provide full details of the degree class and grades you received in each unit or module.
- Diplomas: a certificate awarded by an educational establishment to show that someone has successfully completed a course of study.
- School reports: are a written account from a school about how a student is getting on in their classes. It assesses their performance and provides a valuable tool to parents, students, and teachers.
- Letters of Recommendation: a letter of recommendation is typically written by a schoolteacher or college professor who has collaborated with you and vouched for your academic achievements and skills in a particular field.
- Financial Aid Forms: this is a form completed by current and prospective college students in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
- Immunization Records: also called vaccination records, they provide a history of all the vaccines you or your child received.
- Official School Documents: they can include your college acceptance letter, your ACT or SAT scores, financial aid award letters, high school transcripts, banking information, and evidence of insurance.
For over 20 years individuals, researchers, schools, businesses, churches, NGOs, medical and legal practices have trusted us with a wide variety of documents. We have translated web content, press releases, medical forms and notes, research documents submitted to CROs, advertising literature, training material and so much more.