What happens when you send us a document for translation?
- When you request a quote, we will send you shortly the Translation Estimate. The estimate will provide you with delivery times and a link for payment.
- You confirm your order of translation for your document(s) by making the payment.
- Our translations are performed by specialized and professional translators and proofread by experienced, certified translators.
- When your Translation has been completed, you will receive a scanned copy by e-mail.
- You may receive a hard copy of a certified translation by providing us with a mailing address.
- All our Translations bear a Certificate of Translation as required by USCIS.
When your Translation has been completed, you will receive a scanned copy by e-mail.
- The scanned document(s) you need to translate.
- The place where you will submit the translation.
- Do you need a notarized certificate of translation?
- Postal address if you need a hard copy of the translation.